Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Forgiveness After an Affair...Is it Possible?

Choose One:

Is forgiveness possible after an affair? It is possible, but do you really feel that you want to forgive your spouse for being unfaithful to you? They may desperately want you to forgive them, but do you feel like this is something that you can or that you even want to do?

I have been in this situation before. It is extremely difficult to even think about being able to forgive your spouse. I was hurt, and angry as I am sure you are too.


This is not just a little mistake that has been made. This is a very serious concern. This is the person that you have at one time, trusted and confided in more than anyone. This trust has been broken, and it is very difficult to simply get over this.

You are brokenhearted, betrayed by your best friend, and your own sense of self-worth has basically been destroyed. Considering all of this, it is very difficult to forgive your spouse, much less even begin the healing process.

In the program that I used to get over my heartbreak, and betrayal, the author has quite a few fascinating points. One thing that Dr. Gunzburg will teach you is this...You don't HAVE to forgive your spouse to move on with your marriage.

For more help and info, please check out How to Survive an Affair

1 comment:

  1. When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I found Dr.Obodo and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did and trusted her. She performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies and cast a love spell. After 2 weeks, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you . you can contact Dr.Obodo E-mail( templeofanswer@hotmail .co .uk , whatsapp/Viber +2348155425481 )

    ReplyDelete